My one and half month old lhasa apso does not have black nose yet?

I have a female lhasa apso and her nose has not yet turned full black. The color has just started to come. I saw pictures of other apso and their nose are already black in 1 and hafe month.Is there any problem in her or is it natural?

Asked by Member 1136535 on Oct 19th 2012 in Other Puppies

Answers

Some dogs have lighter noses than others. If you think there may be a problem, then I would ask your vet about it when she has her next vet appointment, for vaccines. Good Luck!

Ikan

I agree with the post that some dogs have lighter colored noses. It is really nothing to worry about.
This could also be causes by something you have given the dog or the food you have the dog on. I know some vitamins can cause a dogs nose to to not be as dark.

Ikan answered on 10/19/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer