Winston

my mommy wants to get me cain and able lavendar shampoo and conditioner. does anyone have reviews about them?

Asked by Winston on Apr 10th 2012 in Products & Tools

Answers

I really love this product... I use it on my dog, who seemed to always be dirty. But this shampoo made him smell good for weeks at a time. It also makes them really shiny. :) I also use it on my 2 cats.

Shasta

Hm, never heard of it. I checked out some reviews [just internet-searched "Cain and Abel Lavender Shampoo Reviews" and results showed up], sounds like a wonderful product!

One of my personal favorites is Judo's Garden [ paldog.com ] shampoos. My favorite was the Rosemary Mint (sadly they don't sell it anymore :( ).

Whatever makes your dog's fur look healthy, smell great, and feel luxuriously soft [not to mention... doesn't make him itch, since some dogs are very sensitive to shampoos], I'd say it is a great shampoo ;) All-natural ones like that are my favorite too... I never use ones with soap in them, makes my dogs itchy & is really hard to rinse...

Best Regards!

Shasta answered on 4/11/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer