my husky is 13 she has suddenly taken to nesting ouside in the cold weather! Does anyone have any ideas as to why?????

Asked by Member 1159064 on Mar 17th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Kimber

Well it is probably because she is feeling like she needs to be under something like if you throw a blanket over my friends dog she is out! So try getting a blanket that has you know big holes in it and lay her in a comfy place and just throw the blanket on her. She my feel kinda abandoned so play with her and really REALLY bond more with her. Good luck!:)

Kimber answered on 3/18/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I know it sounds kind of weird, but I might call the vet for this one. It might be nothing, but she might be withdrawing because she doesn't feel well. Then again, she's a big, furry, double-coated dog and they do like the cold weather an awful lot. If I think something feels off, I usually turn out to be right. Who knows your dog better than you do?