My GSD puppy have unknown disease

My 60 days old GSD puppy have diarrhea , sometime light dark cover. He is yet playful and sleeps around 8-9 hour daily. doctor had given him 6 does of Texin 125 mg. (Anti-Biotic). doctor think that he have Parvovirus infected. But he have not bloody stool or vomiting, He have cough and cold, not fever. He's Temp. is 101 Fh. I am giving him O2 suspension and Digytone (Himalya Product)... But 7 days crossed no improve on his poop, those are still liquide. Again he toilet 2-3 time daily. Please help me

Asked by Member 1079055 on Dec 30th 2011 Tagged health, diarrhea, gsd, puppy in Illness & Disease

Answers

I have answered this several times now. IF he has pancreatic insufficency, no amount of antibiotics or other human drugs will help him!!! He needs to be tested for this, and if it IS his problem he will need medications to support the digestion of fats due to his lack of normal pancreatic enzymes. Without these he WILL DIE, as he will literally starve to death.
IF this is NOT his problem, he needs proper testing to find out what is.
You can ask on here as often as you want but we ARE NOT veterinarians and cannot take the place of them, nor do any testing thru the internet IF we were vets. IF your vet is not doing these tests, you need to find another vet who WILL.
The longer you mess around with antibiotics and human drugs the longer he will continue to be sick and in danger of dying.
PLEASE take him to a vet and get some proper testing done ASAP!!!!He has already been sick more than 3 weeks, how much longer can he live with these problems going on????

I, too have answered you before. Toto is absolutely correct! Why are you not taking this poor baby for test/treatment? You owe it to him to be responsible for his life.