Guest

my goldendoodle started hypersalivating a few hours ago> What is this a symptom for?


Asked by Member 1099005 on Mar 11th 2012 in Answers
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Guest

could be he smelled a bitch in heat..or it could be a sign he has eaten something toxic.
If you even think he may have gotten into something..rat poison, antifreeze, chocolate...get him to the vet asap. Do NOT induce vomiting unless you know what he has swallowed & on the advice of a vet.
It can also be a sign of a blockage..did he swallow a piece of toy/ball? Again..vet asap.
If he continues to do this, or if he develops a stiff gait, or stomach heaves, or is trying to vomit he needs a vet asap.


Member 904338 answered on 3/11/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer