my dogs poop is runny and like a light green and i don't have the money to take him to the vet what do i do?

it's been a few weeks now and my dogs poop is very runny and light green. i don't have money to take him to the vet as i lost my job last week. i found today that at the end of his poop he pooped a little bit of blood. what could cause this could he have worms or what? plz help. looking for a home remedy due to no money to take to a vet.

Asked by Member 803715 on Feb 12th 2009 Tagged poop, sick, worms, illness in Illness & Disease

Answers

I'm sorry to tell you this, but this problem *needs* a vet. Home remedies cannot help this.
You can ask Dogster HQ permission ask for donations from Dogster members.

Then if you can't afford it, take him to the vet, now, tell them what's going on and that you can't afford the bill. See if they can work out a payment plan for you. If you can't do that, then take him to the nearest humane society, tell them the symptoms and see if they can do anything.
One way or another get the dog to a doctor asap.
I'm sorry that you're between a rock and a hard place with your financial situation, but you're dealing with a living, breathing, emotional being who needs you now more than ever.

It is your responsibility to get your dog health care!
Sell something!...Beg!...Borrow!
Or surrender your dog to a shelter that will treat him!