my dogs is a 9 months old chihuahua and her upper eyelid is missing hair and is a little swollen im scared what do i do?

im short on funds and i have no way to pay for a vet

Asked by Member 812183 on Mar 6th 2009 in Illness & Disease

Answers

I don't think it is something to panic about. If you notice more swelling, or anything else that seems wrong, I would try to get her to a vet or ask someone who knows. You may want to look this up online if you can't find much help. Good luck~

snickers

the missing hair I don't think is no big deal. There might be somethink stuck in her eye very carefully look at the eye kind of open the eye take a good look you can not hurt her by look my mom has worked for a vet for 13 years. IF you do not see anythink in the eye more than likeley it is just allerges go to the vet and buy a tube on eye cream and put some in the eye one or two times a day. the cream is juat 4 or 5 dollors and should take care of it.

snickers answered on 3/6/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Cloe Bella Gucci

I need help my Chi has swollen eye lids top and bottom. 2 trips to vet a shot drops and ointment and a pill to take one time a day a week later she is the same. they think it allergies... IDK I hate to see her this way. She was boarded for 5 day right before all this started.

Cloe Bella Gucci answered on 3/18/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer