Bree

my dogs are scharting alot no fleas or tick noticed... any home remedies or over the counter suggestons?

bree has been scatching aot i have bathed her ,no fleas or tick but she is still itching any home remedies or over the counter creams? etc?

Asked by Bree on Sep 20th 2012 in Skin Problems

Answers

You can try Sulfadene shampoo from Walmart. It's very inexpensive and it's for itching. Good Luck!

Mia

My dogs have the same thing I tried shampoos,conditoners, and sprays nothing works, The vet gave us some Benadryl and it kind of works, I cut out all snacks and switched from chicken to fish food same brand just not chicken Vet said they put extra perservatives for chicken in the kibble. No food or snacks from China. If you find out anything that works please let me know. Oh I also stoped walking them on days they cut the grass.

Mia answered on 9/20/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

You can try aloe vera, tea-tree and Emu oil. You should also make changes in her food.