MY dog won't go to bed

My dog is 4 months old and has had all of the shots besides rabies but won't be quiet and go to sleep at night plz help me I'm new to dogs

Asked by Member 1175697 on Jun 16th 2013 Tagged night, loudy, noisey, imtiredofstayingupwithpuppy in Puppies

Answers

Hello there... dogs need to be trained. If this is your first dog and you don't know what to do, enroill him in a training class. Otherwise, he will keep you up and not be properly socialized with other dogs. Treat training works. Talk to a trainer about crate training at night if you seriously can't sleep. Does s/he need to go outside?- put down a puppy pad and see if that helps, or some natural calming spray?