My dog threw up the other day and now keeps obsessively eating snow. I just 'feel' like something is wrong.

She threw up 3 days ago and once 2 days ago and acts pretty normal except for eating the snow - I think she's actually trying to get to the grass to eat but the snow is too deep. I have had to go out and drag her in with her shivering, not wanting to quit. I can't get out to take her to the Vet. I just feel like something is wrong. She makes snoring noises too even when she's not sleeping. I've been feeding her a bland diet ever since of rice and pumpkin. I will take her in as soon as I can which by the weather forecast looks like probably Tues.

Asked by Member 1211783 on Feb 16th 2014 in Illness & Disease

Answers

Pineapple Smushface

Good luck and let us know what the vet says! We don't have that kind of weather problem down south, but thanks for taking care of your dog. She might be trying to eat the grass and then throw up... ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 3/13/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer