Prince

My dog Prince head started wobbling as he sat between my legs on the floor.This just started a few hours ago,before then he was fine he even threw up a few times.Now he is resting tryed to give him water but he would'nt take it.I let him outside and he just ran around none stop like he just had a burst of energy.He is also passing a lot of gas.I really don't know what's going on with him any suggestions.

Asked by Prince on Nov 24th 2013 in The Dogster Website

Answers

Beauty and Nala

Is his belly round and hard? He could have bloat. Get him to a vet asap as if it is bloat he will need immediate treatment.

Beauty and Nala answered on 11/26/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

How old is this dog? He could have had a seizure from the symptoms that you are describing. You NEED to take him to the vet and keep him on his regular diet (no leftovers) during the holidays. ^_^

You need to get him to the vet ASAP! It could be something very serious that can't wait. Good Luck!