My dog less than 2 years is not eating food since yesterday..The dog's voice was gone. so the vet suggested my tablets t

My dog less than 2 years is not eating food since yesterday..The dog's voice was gone. so the vet suggested my tablets to feed him.. I fed it.. it was normal the day before yesterday but from yesterday the dog is having motion and it is not eating..I took him to vet and it had two injections yesterday.. and today.. But still the dog is not eating.. There is no vomiting, the dog walks, its active but it went little within two days.. Suggest me some remidies for it.. Is the problem serious ? or it is normal ? or should i concern vet again? plz the answer is required urgently.. :(

Asked by Member 1139991 on Nov 9th 2012 Tagged food, dehydrated in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

I would take him to a different vet. What kind of tablets did you give him? What did the vet say is wrong? Most vets have Saturday appts. Try another vet. Good Luck!