My dog is sneezing blood she has been out side today and its been warm and my friend said it might be a grass seed

My dog is sneezing blood she has been out side today and its been warm and my friend said it might be a grass seed up her nose can anyone please help iv got no money for a vet at all and I'm really worried

Asked by Member 1143203 on Dec 1st 2012 Tagged grassseed in The Dogster Website

Answers

You really need to get her to the vet ASAP. Maybe your vet will take payments. My vet takes donations for people who can't pay vet bills. That helps give them cheaper rates. You can also try Care Credit. Good Luck!

Yeah, I would be worried, too. Having a seed up your nose would not cause bleeding. I would d start by calling the vet to explain your dog's problem and your financial issues. You have to advocate for your pet. If you were sneezing blood, wouldn't you see a doctor?