My dog is really sick, please help us? It started 5 days ago when I came home and found that my 2y/o American Eskimo mix

My dog is really sick, please help us?
It started 5 days ago when I came home and found that my 2y/o American Eskimo mix Qeni, had thrown up in two places. All of which was undigested food and by the time my wife came home Qeni started shaking so we took her to the emergency room where they gave her several shots including charcoal orally and everyone's first reaction was poison but she never got any better just worst. Now she can't stand or walk. It's like she feels upside-down. We have gone to 4 different vets since this started and no one seems to have and idea whats wrong with my lil baby. She doesnt want to eat or drink for days now. Cold nose, drooling(which she never does), constantly shanking, won't eat or drink, can barely stand or walk and is breaking my wife and my heart, please help

Asked by Member 1100451 on Mar 17th 2012 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Could it be a blockage? Did they do an ultrasound? Did they do a CT? Thyroid testing? I am so sorry you are going through this. Maybe you could post this in the Health Forum. More people will see it & maybe have some ideas for you. Good luck.

It is probably addisons disease. You need to get your dog on predisone and inject every month along with another oral pill. Tell them to do the blood work and check the electros in the body and salt levels. They can give you direction from there. If they are not aware of this disease, you can email me for more information candice3825@yahoo.com.
my dog has this.