Brandy

My dog is on and of,being sick-throwing up no idea why.Now she is starting to cry lots.I am feeding her everthing recomm

Asked by Brandy on Feb 24th 2013 in Answers

Answers

Mika

If your dog is sick and throwing up and crying all the time, you need to get her checked by a vet!

Mika answered on 2/24/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I really can't understand why people assume someone on an internet site can fix their dog when it is obviously sick and needs to see a vet for treatment.
IF you were on and off throwing up and crying would YOU ask for help on an internet site??? Don't believe you would, you would go to a doctor for treatment.
Your dog is suffering and deserves the same consideration and respect.
Get OFF the internet and get her to a VET before she ends up dying!

Your question was cut off. Have you had her to the vet? If not, then you really need to take to get checked out.

My dog usually throws up when eating grass so I don't know if your dog has done that.Sometimes you don't catch them when they do eat that.Also maybe it got into some human food that didn't settle with it's stomach.Other than that you should see a vet just to make sure.