My dog is crossing his legs and shaking with his ears back and tail between his legs why is this?

Asked by Member 1079951 on Dec 26th 2011 Tagged symptoms in Illness & Disease

Answers

Well, ears back and tail between legs is canine body language for fear...but that does sound a little odd...
If she's just doing that randomly and there's nothing around that she actually is afraid of, I'd take her to the vet, just in case. It could be a seizure, and that is something that would need attention right away.

Cosette

I agree with cookies n cream. That can be fear but if it seems more severe than just fear, you definatly shuold take her to the vet

Cosette answered on 12/27/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Sounds like she's afraid or in pain. If it's not better by the morning, I'd call the vet.