Bella

My dog is border collie cross with what?

I brought her as a short haired border collie form some kennels who were helping out a 'friend' i think she is a cross with a whippet but might have lurcher? or greyhound? i love her and i am and never will get rid of her i just want to now what else she has in her

Asked by Bella on Aug 25th 2008 in Border Collie

Answers

She's adorable.

What is needed is a "dog show" photo of her - where we can see her from the side, taken level with her. That helps people evaluate structure, which can help determine breeds - or at least make good guesses.

How tall is she and what does she weigh?

Molly

either chuawa or german shepered

Molly answered on 8/25/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Allo Bella.My name is Moss and i am a purebreed with a pedigree and all those useless thing and you look just like me.Some of use are very slim ,some other are fat.You have the same shape as me and all my familly.Look for more border collie picture and you will see the different shap and size of our breed.See you around Bella!Your pall Moss.

Tess

I think that she could be something like a McNab Broder Collie cross. That breed mix is extreamly popular, and that looks like her.

Tess answered on 9/25/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Gypsi Rose

I think a McNab/border collie mix or whippet/border collie and i did think german shepherd but after i look how she is built and at the shape of her earz its not german shepherd

hoped i helped
Mary & Gypsi Rose

Gypsi Rose answered on 6/17/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I agree with the border collie but instead of the whippet, it may be greyhound. She seems pretty tall in some of the pictures.

I am a registered border collie whose dad is a ranking herding dog and I don't look like that, sight hounds look like that.