My dog has very bad allergy/Please can you help me give advise that to do.

She has very bad allergy. For last 2 years I had try everything that I can and no results at all. I was starting giving her medicine like Benadryl,Atopica no help. I took he to the dermatologist.They find out that she has 20 different kind of allergy. I gave her for one years shouts every 21 days and 0 results. I bought for her allergy vitamin, natural powder for scratching.She has special shampoo, dry good from vet hospital. Right now I am giving her Temaril-P. It's a little help but I'm not happy because this tablets not very good for dogs. Please I don't know how help my dog.It's very hurt my feelings when I see how she scratching, biting and bleeding.She lost a lot of hair. Please can you help.Thank you.

Asked by Member 1137887 on Oct 27th 2012 Tagged scooter in Health & Wellness

Answers

Have you tried changing her food? Sometimes that helps. They can be allergic/intolerant to ingredients in their food. You can try a different protein. For example, if she is on chicken, try fish based food. You can also try less/no grain food with less filler. You can also post on the health forum on this site. There are more people there. Good Luck!

Tiara

I was also going to say try changing food, I know we had good results when i switched to the nutro grain free foods. It really helped with my dogs itchy skin.

Tiara answered on 10/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Petri

Have you checked out the PETfection website? They offer 100% Organic and Non Toxic products... some designed specifically for allergies. They are priced well too so you can try something out without paying for an expensive vet bill. I have had excellent luck with their products. I hope this helps!!

Petri answered on 10/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer