My dog has these white wort "looks like moles"growing on her I had them removed but other ones r growing all over her b

She is 16 she not in the best of health and I don't have the funds to pay to have them removed again what I was wondering if I could use compound w the wort remover for people and if not what can I do for her thay icth all the time

Asked by Member 1151441 on Jan 23rd 2013 Tagged chihuahuayearsoldhasworts in Skin Problems

Answers

I would ask your vet if you can use it. Some meds for people are very bad for dogs. Good Luck!

No, please Do Not use any type of human wart remover on your dog.
At 16, I would not have the warts removed again. They will continue to come back, as you have found out.
What I would concentrate on is making her more comfortable. I wonder if the warts are itchy or if there is something else, like an allergy that is causing the itchiness.
That is what I would talk to my vet about. That would much less expensive than having the warts removed.
Good luck.

I would not use compound w on a dog. At that age, it would almost be best to let it be because it may be more painful to the dog then it is doing good to remove it.