Einstein

My dog has had a teary eye for the past day now and I don't know what it is.

His eyes are normal usually and yesterday I noticed gunk coming out of it and this morning around his eye was all crusted up. It doesn't seem to be bothering him. He has allergies but he's never had this problem before. Is there anything I can give or do to him that would stop the gunk?

Asked by Einstein on Mar 21st 2011 in Medications

Answers

Tucker Max Small Paws

It might be conjuctivitis. If so you will need antibiotic drops. I would make an appointment with the vet if I were you.

Tucker Max Small Paws answered on 3/21/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Probably a result of his allergies and the seasonal changes. I love to use PETfection Eye Wash & Cleaner; it is 100% Organic and Non Toxic and is excellent at getting rid of the gunk and clearing up any infection. It will also soothe his eye & lid if it is itchy or red. It is very gentle and definitely safe to use (no chemicals in it). You can check out more at www.myPETfection.com. I highly recommend it! Hope this helps, best of luck!