My dog has had a pink wart-like thing on her eyebrow above her left eye.

It has been slowly growing, and is very prominent now. When we touch it even just a light touch, she whimpers.
Should i be worried? She is a 10 month old pure bred springer spaniel

Asked by Member 1157792 on Mar 3rd 2013 Tagged wart, pain, pinkbump in Health & Wellness

Answers

Chase

Chase had a small bump on the corner of her eye at the beginning of January. When I noticed the bump it was the size of a small pea. I took her to the vet and was told not to worry because it was so small and it didn't seem to be bothering her. He said to watch it, and if it got any bigger to bring her back in.
If your dog has a growth you should ALWAYS see a vet about it. Always. Especially since it's continuously growing, and because it hurts her.
Luckily in our situation it turned out to be nothing and it was gone within a couple of days. But when she developed another lump six weeks later (this time on her hindquarters) we were right back at the vet because you just never know.
Please take your girl to the vet.

Chase answered on 3/3/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer