Guest

my dog has diareah an also had vomiting yellowish orange.

my yorkie-poo male 2 an a half years old he has had diarreah for about 4 days now badly an he was also vomiting yellowish orange liquid but has seem to stop that now for a bout a day an a half.But the diarreah is still here.He will still eat his food an playful but he doesnt seem to playful anymore .Please help?what do i do ?


Asked by Member 585739 on Jul 9th 2008 in Health & Wellness
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Guest

Your dog really needs to see a vet ASAP, small dogs can go down hill very quick.

Love Mia


Member 164961 answered on 7/9/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer


Guest

hun you should really be taking your baby to the vet like right now......This is not good! I know how you feel i am with you every step of the way...e-mail me if you need me at "kdm_948@yahoo.com" please.....I know your scared for your baby....I have been there....It is scary.....Little dogs are prone to getting sicker easy.....I just found that out about aww say 3-4 weeks ago...Since then i have really been watching what i give my dpgs and giving vet care if needed....My dogs are like my Babies! I know some ppl think its stupid and i should give them away...Why when they have a great home and a mommy like me?! I loose friends this way and soemtimes even family....Yes it is sad. But i love my dogs..there my life...If anything happend to them i would be very sick....God Bless hun!
Best wishes,
MaKayla


Member 599887 answered on 7/9/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer


Lily

You're pup is probably EXTREMELY dehydrated if he has had diarrhea for 4 days. A dog will often throw up when it drinks water if it is dehydrated as well. His diarrhea could have been cause by any number of things (you need to have a vet check this) but 4 days to have it is TOOO long. Do you have him outside for extended periods of time? You need to read the article below..hopefully that will help you determine if he is dehydrated. If he is, I suggest you cool him off and get him to the vet IMMEDIATELY or he WILL die. Dehydration is MUCH more serious for dogs than it is people..their organs will fail and they will die.


ezinearticles.com


Lily answered on 7/9/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer


More Questions in This Category