My dog has been panting non stop even when cool He is bothering my other dog non stop by licking him

The dog panting is a saint bernard and he hasnt left my other dog alone for at least a week now he has been licking the other dog and pestering him. They are both male as well. Please let me know what is happening! Thanks

Asked by Member 1182380 on Jul 25th 2013 Tagged panting in Behavior & Training

Answers

If you live in a warm climate, they are cold-weather dogs. If you think cool is 70 degrees, I can assure you that your dog does not. Make sure that he has fresh water everywhere to drink all of the time. He may be licking his friend to try and cool him down also. ^_^ If it seems more severe than you are letting on, please take him to the vet and do not leave him outside in the warmth at all, thanks!!