my dog has a hard time walking and its mainly his hind legs whats wrong?

when he walks he looks like hes having a hard time to get up using his hind legs and his knees rub together too. it looks like he looses balance so whats wrong with my dog?

Asked by Member 835707 on May 12th 2009 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

"Answers is a service for dog lovers seeking every day advice and suggestions. Remember, however, that the answers provided are not a substitute for professional advice."

In other words, medical questions, especially when it comes to diagnosing, are best left to your dog's veterinarian. We on answers have not the knowledge nor training of a vet, and even if we had, it'd be impossible to give a proper diagnosis over the internet.
Best wishes on finding and fixing your dog's problem.

You really should be asking a vet this question.
I don't understand why people try to find solutions on the internet concerning possible serious health concerns instead of taking their dog to a vet.

It is time to get some x-rays from the vet that is the only way to tell what is going on inside.
I would do that soon. He can give you some choices and things for pain.

How old is your dog?