My dog does not like peanut butter, so what should I fill my dog's Kong with?

My dog is a meat lover, and he kind if likes carrots, too.
But I tested to see if he liked these foods, but he didn't.
Bananas
Apples
Peanut butter
What he does like is any meat or dairy ( cheese, milk)
So I was wondering if any of you know what he might like if he doesn't like peanut butter. How should I fill his Kong? What kind of dog ice cream or buscuits should I make?

Asked by Member 1119130 on Jul 5th 2012 Tagged peanut, butter, bananas, apples, treats, milk, cheese, kong, dog, toy, treats, human, food, doesnt, like in Treats

Best Answer

Carter

does he like carrots, green beans ? ice cubes? i would put cooked meat in my dogs kong, but since I'm on a fixed income i cant afford to buy a lot of food for the dogs kong that i could do that. But you can also mix some of the meat as well.Search on google what you can put in a dogs kong just make sure they dont have anything with grapes, raisins, corn, wheat, soy, by-product treats, plums,(or anything with a pit in the center. All those things dogs can have an allergic reaction too, especially the plums, ive read they are deadly to dogs.

Carter answered on Jul 5th.

Answers

Spot

You could always find a dairy free custard and put that in it and freeze it. Also you could make a mixture of dry dog food and ground beef and put that in there. You can be VERY creative with the contents of a Kong

Spot answered on 7/5/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer