Guest

My dog ate nitrite drops for a fish tank.. the vet isn't open and I am not sure what to do?! Any suggestions!?

The box doesn't have any health warnings on it.. My dog SEEMs fine.. but I'd rather be safe then sorry!


Asked by Member 1075013 on Dec 3rd 2011 in Swallowing Foreign Objects
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12)

I'm sorry no one answered you sooner. I hope you dog is ok. You can call the pet poison control center in the US which is 800-213-6680. They will be able to give you suggestions. They helped us when my Aunt's dog ate rat poison. Their suggestions saved her dog's life. Just know that, there is a charge for the call, it's not cheap. Good Luck!


Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12) answered on 12/4/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer