Rollo

My dog at my birth control pills help!

this is the second time its happened. the first time he did it he ate the whole package but everything turned out ok. But this time hes only eaten a few of them im a little nervous bcuz im afraid my luck will wear out, he did it about 15 min ago and the vet told me to give him a tbls of peroxide, which i did, but he hasnt gotten sick yet. Is there anything else i can do?

Asked by Rollo on Oct 7th 2008 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Dogs eat the strangest things. If nothing happened to him/her last time then I wouldn't worry to much.

Sometimes it takes a little for a dog to vomit after being given Peroxide. Sometimes it takes more Peroxide.

If you're unsure about what to do, or he is not vomiting at all, I would call the vet back and see what he/she recommends.

And please, if this is a trend (happened twice already), contain your dog safely in a crate or x-pen when you cannot supervise. And/or put away your birth control pills.