Sammy

My belly is red and itchy

Mom thought it was a good allergy so she changed my food. My belly is only itchy and red on the right side of my belly. I have been taking Benadryl and putting a hydrocortisone spray on it per what my vet said. It has been this way for three days now. I am loosing some hair from bitting my skin cause it itches so bad sometimes. All I want to do is cuddle with mom. If mom could post a picture she would. No other part of me itches. I don't have much of an appetite either. Any suggestions would help. Is this just a good allergy or is it something else?

Asked by Sammy on Nov 6th 2013 Tagged food, redrash, itches in Other Food & Nutrition

Answers

Romeo

Maybe something else. If your vet says it is allergies and you think it is something else, look into another vet and a quote. Sometimes other vets can help you out. Look into some fish oil and tea tree oil that might help. Look into Amazon and search for dog itch relief spray. www.wikihow.com

www.dogbreedinfo.com/itchydog.htm

Romeo answered on 12/7/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer