My Australian Shepherd Princess is at least 12 years old. I can tell her hips are bothering her and she seems to have so

Asked by Member 1132025 on Sep 22nd 2012 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

You can speak with your vet about her hips. There are meds you can give her that would make her more comfortable. I would not give her any people meds, depending on what they are, they can be very dangerous to dogs. Good Luck with her.

Star

My old boy was 13 and was starting to have problems. with his hips . I put him on the Greenies Joint Care treats, and they worked very well for him. He had less trouble getting up in the morning and seemed to be a bit more lively. It may be worth a look into because you can get them at most pet stores.

Star answered on 9/28/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer