Guest

my 9mo old german shepherd/husky was eating mushrooms that are growing in my backyard. will those make her sick?


Asked by Member 1058473 on Sep 23rd 2011 Tagged mushrooms in DogsterPlus
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Molly

You probably should take your dog to the vet just in case. There are many different types of mushrooms and some are harmless and some are deadly. Take one of the mushrooms she ate with you to the vets office and they should be able to tell if she will be ok.


Molly answered on 9/23/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer


Bruno CGC

Call the ASPCA Poison Control hotline.


Bruno CGC answered on 9/25/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer