My 7 yr lab got pregnant but I don't know when, he last heat was sept 20th , when would she be due, her date be?

When would my fog be due if I don't know when she got pregnant. She was in heat on Sept 17-20th. She is 8 and her nipples are producing milk. She isn't herself, I have no idea. Her temp was 101.

Asked by Member 1144425 on Dec 9th 2012 in Pregnancy

Answers

I imagine a vet could tell you. It is a good idea to go get her checked out anyway. Please talk to the vet about a gravid spay.

a dog's gestation period is 63 days, so she would have birthed by now if she were pregnant..even if she tied early october, since a dog's heat is like 3 weeks as opposed to 3 days please take her to the vet to have her checked out.
Hopefully Toto will chime in. She has years of responsible breeding experience.

My Precious Angel   Aregon

Take her to the vet immediately. It sounds like she "lost" her pups and her body is still producing the milk, because that's what it is supposed to do. Good luck

My Precious Angel Aregon answered on 12/20/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer