Guest

My 7 pound toy poodle ate 3/4 of my king sized Hershey bar.

He is a male and is 7 years old. He hasn't vomited and is eating regular is he safe? Please help!! P.S He ate it last night


Asked by Member 1121633 on Jul 20th 2012 Tagged poodle, sick, ate, chocolate, male in Swallowing Foreign Objects
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Kazba

He should be showing some signs of being sick by now. I had a dog eat a candy bar and he was vomiting after a couple of hours. I would keep an eye on him just to be on the safe side. But if he is not showing any signs, he may not have been hurt by it this time. Good luck


Kazba answered on 7/20/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer