my 5 year old chiwawa randomly pees on the floor.

Ever since we adopted my dog coco last year she has always peed on the floor randomly. we have tried punishment, kennel, even putting her in the bathroom with door closed when we leave. and the funny thing when we put her in the bathroom she does not pee or poop anywhere . that doesnt seem to be helping her hold it when she is left alone in the house or when we are sleeping... also she has sepration anxity too but there is always someone home with her . I dont know what to do.. and no i havent taken her to the vet.. it seems to spread out for my dog to see a vet. its not like it happen's often. she goes a full 3 weeks before she will do it again. ON occasion it will happen within a few days too but that does not happen often. last night i let her out before i went to bed and within a few hours she peed on the floor in my bedroom.. only reason i know it was only a few hours is because my fiuance woke up and step in it. she goes outside about 3 to 5 times a day, and still its not enough.

Asked by Member 1147758 on Jan 2nd 2013 Tagged peeing in House Soiling

Answers

I would still have a vet check her out. There are some medical conditions that could cause this. I would take a pee sample with you when you go. Good Luck!