Guest

my 3 month old puppy swallowed a metal button?

My 3 month old puppy swallowed a metal button, what should I do and/or watch for?


Asked by Member 1155294 on Feb 14th 2013 in Emergencies & First Aid
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Kali earned her wings 10/21/14

What kind of metal and how big was it? I would call your vet and ask their advice. I'm not positive, but I think some kinds of metal can be bad. Good Luck!


Kali earned her wings 10/21/14 answered on 2/14/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer


Libby

You should call the vet.


Libby answered on 2/14/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer