My 2month old german shepherd whines when she lays down and grunts

When my pup is laying down sometimes she will start whining and making little grunt sounds..is it growing pains?? If so what can I do to help her??

Asked by Member 1155732 on Feb 17th 2013 Tagged germanshepherd, puppy, growingpains in Other Puppies

Answers

Lexus

Do you mean while she is sleeping? She could be dreaming if thats what you mean. My pup will run in her sleep and let out little barks and things like that, but they are only dreaming, if you mean while she is laying awake, maybe someone else can help.
Could be growing pains I am not sure, or if you just got her not long ago she could just be a bit upset with life right now.

Lexus answered on 2/17/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Kye

If she sounds like she is in pain then she needs to go to the vet and get a check up. It could be anything from a sprain or small break in a bone to just too much activity but a vet will be able to do a full assessment of your pup and let you know whats going on!

Kye answered on 2/17/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer