My 1 year old German Shepherd chews EVERY bed we put in her crate and has done this from day one. She has never been bad

Both of our dogs (and us) are currently in a training program, and even that is not changing the bed-destroying behavior. I just exchanged her shredded old towels bedding for a new bed a week ago, and the new bed is already demolished.

Asked by Member 1122357 on Jul 24th 2012 in Chewing

Answers

Koby

Koby destroys any bed I put in his crate. I just don't give him any anymore. I'm hoping he'll eventually grow out of it.

Koby answered on 7/24/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Harry

Hahaha, at your age I couldn't resist either, but now I am 5 I find beds don't have the same appeal, so Mum's patience paid off :)

In the meantime, toys, stuffed animals - little ones you can chew to bits that your mum won't mind. rolled up old socks are great too, I still love them.

Oh well, sadly we all grow up and our puppy games cease to delighte us any more :(

Harry answered on 7/25/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer