my 1 year old chiahuahua ate a lamb bone.

Im not sure if she broke it down or not, but i am really scared now because my mum keeps saying shes gonna die but i did research and thats not the case with some people. please help me out iam stressed out and really scared, thank you in advance.

Asked by Member 1193131 on Oct 6th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Pineapple Smushface

First, keep your dog away from little bones, even chicken. Dog proof your home the same way you would baby-proof for a newborn (your mom can explain). Then, take your dog to a vet in case surgery is required and she can't poop the bone out. Yes, your mom is being dramatic, but she does have a point, so keep an eye on your dog. Find a healthy treat like slices of baby carrots, apples and bananas that your wawa likes. If you don't want to feed people food, Nutro crunchy treats are small and come in the same fruit and veggie flavors for dogs with chicken too. ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 1/28/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer