My 1 week old puppy won't stop crying, what do I do? It doesn't want to eat or anything.

My puppy is a week old and it keeps crying for no reason at all, it doesn't want to eat it doesn't poop or anything. I tried massaging her stomach but only stopped for a while. I don't know what else to do. The mother always licks her which is what they do, but nothing makes her stop crying.

Asked by Member 1108093 on Apr 28th 2012 in Puppies

Answers

Why do you have a week old puppy, where is the mother? If the mother isn't with you then you need to feed it or it will die. Call a vet they can help you. You can't leave this problem unsolved for long and still have a puppy. It could be crying because it needs it's mother, or comfort, or food but it is not crying for no reason at all. Call the vet!