My 17lbs. Mini pinscher ate a small amount of meth! Please help!

I need help I am on vacation in the middle of the dessert in a rural area. My sister who happens to be a meth user is also on this trip. I am pretty sure my dog might have found a piece of meth on the floor and ate it. My dog is panting hard walking back and fourth, eyes are dialated, she can't stay still. I am freaking out because I am at least 4hours away to the first town with a vet. What can I do? It has been about 4 hours since the symptoms began.

Asked by Member 1193714 on Oct 9th 2013 Tagged ingest, meth, drugs in Emergencies & First Aid

Answers

Pineapple Smushface

Don't put yourself in a situation where you can be arrested and are unable to help your pet at the same time. My vet would report you if he knew your dog ate illegal chemicals!! Hopefully your dog will not die, and this should be a valuable lesson to you, especially since it sounds like you love your dog! Watch her closely and get her some help if she still needs it!! ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 1/27/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer