My 12 week old dachshund has been looking sad for the past three days now. The first day she threw up twice and she didn

My 12 week old dachshund has been looking sad for the past three days now. The first day she threw up twice and she didn't want to eat, but she did drink some water. Whenever I put her down to walk her tail is completely down and all the wants to do is go back and sleep in her bed. It's the third day now and she doesn't really have an appetite or thirst, and all she still wants to do is sleep. A couple of things I've noticed is that the beginning of her tail has extra skin, and whenever she walks is kind of seems like her feet are numb because they sometimes go to side.

Asked by Member 1103323 on Mar 31st 2012 Tagged dachsund in Health & Safety

Answers

Starlight

Have you tried your ways for cheering her up? If it won't work, try the vet. The things you've noticed are kind of-strange. Good luck!

Starlight answered on 3/31/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Carter

shes not eating, drinking and shes throwing up i would suggest going straight to the vet.

Carter answered on 4/18/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer