Guest

My 10 month old pup swallowed a wash cloth. She is 47 lbs. Any suggestions?


Asked by Member 1022509 on Feb 8th 2011 in Swallowing Foreign Objects
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Bella

You need to find an emergency vet in your area. The washcloth will cause a blockage in her digestive system. A vet is really the only person who can help you.


Bella answered on 2/8/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer


Guest

Take your dog to the emergency vet immediately. If your dog swallowed a wash cloth this could be serious.


Member 930032 answered on 2/8/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer


Dieta

if this dog has not passed the washcloth within that day or the next then immediate doggie ER visit is mandatory. They can also help you right now, by giving some things to feed the dog to push the cloth out quickly.
When my old dog had cancer she ate towels whole. Not good, I was calling the vet , then the dog started finding socks. not a good time back then.
Blockage is a serious issue, good luck.


Dieta answered on 2/9/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer