Guest

Min pin eating onions

My min pin ate a handful or less of chopped onions. Is that bad?


Asked by Member 1144257 on Dec 8th 2012 in Other Health & Wellness
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Obi

YES they are toxic. Please get to a vet.


Obi answered on 12/8/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer


Libby

Yeah, they're poisonous and your dog is small. This would be a time for the vet.


Libby answered on 12/9/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer


More Questions in This Category