rani

may i ask permission from dogster.com to post an ad for our mini DOG AND CAT SHELTER here in the philippines for dogster

me and my mom has put up a mini dog and cat shelter here in our hometown philippines....we would like to ask permission from dogster.com if we can post it?? my mom has complted all the neccesary requirements and papers to make the shelter legal with the corresponding account wher animal lovers can donate a little something for DIXIE HOPE, the rscued cancer survivor german shepherd from the philippines.....hoping for your kindest consideration.thank you very much

Asked by rani on Feb 25th 2010 Tagged plshelpourdogandcatshelterrescuedcancersurvivordixiehopeinthephilippines in Animal Welfare

Answers

Bless your Mom for wanting to help the homeless animals!
You would need to contact Dogster Headquarters to ask your questions. You can scroll to the bottom of this page and to the right click on "contact Dogster".
We are Dogster members that answer these questions.

It may take them a few days to respond to you so be patient.
:-)