looking for dog park with no foxtails in San Francisco East Bay

Cannot keep going to fox-tail dog parks at this point in the summer! Looking for grass that has not gone to seed where I can run my dog (like golf course grounds where dogs are welcome--ha!).

Asked by Member 994379 on Jun 27th 2010 Tagged dogparks, foxtails, eastbay in U.S. West

Best Answer

Hello, there! I know of one dog park in Concord that is wonderful and we've never had an issue with foxtails when we go there. The park is off of Turtle Creek Road and Ayers Road in the Newhall Community Park. It's well-landscaped and very spacious.
Another dog park I can suggest is Wardlaw Dog Park in Vallejo. It's also very well-manicured and it is pretty big (2.2 acres, I believe). It's a nice park to go to if you don't mind crossing the bridge. It's on Ascot Parkway.
I hope this helps you out. I'm not sure which part of the East Bay you're in.

answered on Jun 27th.

There Are No Other Answers