Kaylove

Looking for a dog house

Hello, I'm looking to buy a dog hous for my two little girls, but I need to find one that would be approprate for a 9lbs dog and a 45lbs dog, also I know that plastic dog houses can often get very warm and there for they won't want to use it. We also don't have a ton of money so does anyone have any ideas for houses for them? Or where you can find houses that aren't extrodinarly high priced?

Thank you for any input.

Asked by Kaylove on Jul 23rd 2010 in Pet Products

Answers

Ivey

Hi Kaylove,

Are you crafty? You can build one...but it may be more trouble than you're ready for! We bought a hand crafted wooden one for $60. It fits three dogs in it. The only problem is, our neighbor's dogs will go in but our dog won't! We went through all the trouble of painting it and making it cozy-cool inside and she thinks it's a playhouse to jump and sit on top of. Silly girl. I would definitely recommend Craigslist. If you were in NC, I could help you out!!

Ivey answered on 7/23/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Buckeye

You could build one if you had the right supplies and if you knew how to build one. They, of course, have several different dog house choices at PetSmart, PetCo and other pet stores.

Check out these dog houses: www.petsmart.com www.petsmart.com www.petco.com www.petco.com

Paw mail me if you have any more questions, and I hope you can find or make the perfect dog house soon!

Buckeye answered on 7/24/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Archie

Ijust bought a cedar dog house from RedDawgHouses.com. My puppy totally loves it. The cedar allows the house to breath in the summer and insulates in the winter - the perfect combo. It was delivered to my door completely assembled and very affordable. You should check it out.

Archie answered on 11/27/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer