justices for my dog !! Same school bus killed both dogs. My neighbors and mine. One day after an other. Have reported to

Asked by Member 1064825 on Oct 20th 2011 Tagged noneatthemoment in Animal Welfare

Answers

I don't know where you live, but around here there are leash laws and/or confinement laws and it is extremely difficult for a dog confined to a yard or on a leash to be hit by a car or other vehicle.
I would expect the safety of the children on the bus would be MUCH more important than a possible accident caused by attempting to avoid hitting a loose dog in the road.
My sympathies really lie with the poor bus driver who has to drive this route with all these dogs out loose and in the road. It is not fair to him/her nor is it fair to the children on the bus to have to witness this happening.
I am sorry you and your neighbor lost your dogs BUT, I am more sorry that the dogs were not leashed or confined and had to die a senseless death.

Seth

Maybe see if you can get the speed limit lowered on your road.

Seth answered on 10/21/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer