Just found out my dog has a busted FIBUL in his knee and only way to repair it is through surgery. I am 67 and I was forced to retired 10 years ago on SSD due to health issues. Now am living on an fixed income and have no other means to pay for this surgery. If there is any one out there that can suggest any agency or foundation that help me with the support I need please do so at your convenience. Or perhaps your self, anything, 100 PENNIES make a $1.00. I live in upstate NY (Rochester).

Asked by Member 1188852 on Sep 8th 2013 Tagged surgery, donations in Local Spots & Services

Answers

This place may be for NYC area only but maybe they can give you more info. NY SAVE Web:nysave.org or e-mail at nycsave@aol.com phone 212-246-3097 SAVE ANIMALS IN VETRINARY EMERGENCY-(SAVE) hope this may help some.( 67 year old also )