IS THERE ANY ORGANZATIONS OUT THERE THAT WOULD MAKE UP A TRAVEL PLAN FROM HERE TO PA. AS FAR AS DOG LODGING?

WE ARE PLANNING A TRIP TO PENNA IN DEC. AND NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE BEST SPOTS TO STOP THAT TAKES PETS LIKE LARGE ONES. I TRIED GOING ON LINE BUT I JUST SEEM TO GO ROUND AND ROUND. LOOKING FOR SOME ONE WHO CAN PLAN THE TRIP FOR ME. I HAD IT DONE ONCE BEFORE WHERE I FOUMD SOME ONE I N DOG FANCY MAG. MAYBE I SHOULD PICK UP A COPY AND LOOK ALSO. ANY WAY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IF ANY

Asked by Member 85893 on Jun 3rd 2009 in Lodging

Answers

Katie

Hi Odie!

Are you a member of AAA? If so, go to your local Auto Club office and ask for help. The travel agents there are great, and can put together a trip plan with the best values and locations that take dogs.

If you're not a member, it might even be worth joining the Auto Club, because if your car gets into trouble on the trip, you'll have towing services and other member benefits as well.

Good luck, and have a safe, fun trip!

Katie answered on 6/3/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Xena

Yes definitly try AAA they are the best. They offer great planning material they even have this book that list tons of places to stay and visit that are pet friendly. You juust tell them were you wanna go and for how long and they'll map everything even telling you what area is going through constrcution and how to get around it!

Xena answered on 6/3/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer