Is my rescue pup mixed with what they said he is?

I have a beautiful puppy about 2 months names Cesare. He's a wonderful and fun loving puppy. I got him from the SPCA about two weeks ago and they said that he was a German Shepherd/Husky mix. I definitely don't see the Husky in him and I honestly don't know what he might be mixed with. He's a caramel color all around with one white rear paw and has black on his snout, back, and tail. He has a white patch on his chest also sort of shaped like a diamond. Does anyone know what he could be? I have googled many combos to get an idea but no pictures really come close.
i.imgur.com
i.imgur.com
i.imgur.com

Asked by Member 1135398 on Oct 11th 2012 Tagged germanshepherd, spca, rescue, puppy in Mixed Breeds

Best Answer

Such a cutie. It is really hard to say. Totally agree with you on no husky. There could be some gsd, but the ears look houndy to me. I'd say he's got a lot more going on than just 2 breeds. A real mutt, in the very best sense of the word. When folks ask you "what is he?" you can reply "he's a great dog!"

answered on Oct 12th.

There Are No Other Answers