Is my dog ok if she is leaking white fluid form her vagina, even if she is spayed?

Hi guys, i just have a little question if nay of you know the answer to; Me and my mom were watching tv while my dog Milan was sleeping on the other couch, i picked her up to cuddle with her. I put her down on the couch and realized her vagina was leaking some type of fluid,it was white and in a clump, it looked kind of like the consistency of cream. Should i be concerned or is it ok?

Asked by Member 1145535 on Dec 16th 2012 Tagged whiteliquidfromfemaledogvagina in Health & Wellness

Answers

White discharge is not a good sign. You should discuss this with a vet.

Petri

It sounds like she might have a Urinary Tract Infection. She will need to get put on antibiotics to clear it up, otherwise it can cause complications.

Petri answered on 12/20/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer